RSS

Amazon Jail [1982] DVDRip



Synopsis:
The plot* such as it is* involved a married couple who run a white slavery operation out of their ranch in Brazil. How do you get your wife to sign off of that kind of business venture? I mean* whenever I mention having a three-way with another girl* my wife responds* "In your dreams." I can't even imagine what she'd say if I suggested running a white slave ring. Anyway* they lure the girls there with promises of rewarding jobs* but instead of advancing their careers they toss them into a big wooden cage and sell them to visiting high rollers and politicos.


Rapidshare:
Part1
Part2
Part3
Part4
Part5
Part6
Part7

Password: evilsfunhouse.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FeedBurner FeedCount

chitika